BlockFi Review: Pros and Cons. Is BlockFi safe?

Does anyone know if BlockFi is insured?

What company audits BlockFi to make sure they are properly handling the money? I see that Deloitte audits Gemini, but who audits BlockFi?

dude the answer is above, it’s asked like five times, put in some effort

As an international investor (Mexico), do I need to report the interest I’m earning in my interest account to the IRS? Btw, I don’t even have a SSN and I only file my taxes in Mexico.

Hi Andres,

You only need to report taxes in your respective country. No need to deal with US-based tax authorities if that isn’t where you reside or where you’re from.

Best,
Dean

Hi, If I use BlockFI, what could be the risk in case the Bitcoin falls again? Thanks for your input . ?

BlockFi is a horrible company offering a very small number of cryptos compared to competition. Please be very aware that BlockFi has a 24-48 hour grace period for withdrawals. BlockFi DOES NOT OFFER INSTANT withdrawals. I performed an ACH transaction, I did not get my funds avail and withdrawn for 12 days!!! This company has offensively lengthy transaction times and customer service could care less about your circumstances. I would AVOID AT ALL COSTS, you can find much better platforms very easily.

If unfortunately you or anyone you care about has lost any funds to ANY scam , which include ;
ICO Scams
Bitcoin Scams
Investment Scams…
It is possible to get it all back with the right hand on the job. Do not be dismayed, It is not too late.
Get in touch.
naomicullen out look com